Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CNN Features My Book "Prayer Starters for Busy Moms" !!

We're "Jumping and Screaming" over here because the "Word" is getting out about the power of prayer.

About two months ago, as I sat recovering from my appendectomy I received a call from a reporter from CNN who was doing an article on motherhood and spirituality and wanted to interview me. I hope you not only enjoy the article and remember that prayer is not only powerful it is possible (even when we have little ones, big ones and the life in between), but I hope God puts a person on your heart that you can forward this article to. Maybe she/he needs to be reminded that the love and power of Christ is just a prayer away!

Blessings to you and thanks for celebrating with us and for passing on the message of the power of prayer!

Love,
Tracy Klehn

No comments: