Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Dying Woman's Thoughts...An Hour Well Spent

Today I was confronted once again with the brevity of life here on earth as I sat next to a dear friend who was reeling from the news that he lost both his parents in one day. I do not think it a coincidence that earlier in this week I was sent a link to a video clip of a young wife and mother of two who, though diagnosed with terminal cancer and just a few short weeks to live, chose to speak to a group of women about her priorities.

To say Rachel Barkey's message is touching does not begin to communicate the impact I am CERTAIN it will make upon your life. In fact I know for a fact that I will watch it again (and again). While "Death is Not Dying" will take an hour out of your day, I believe it will be the best hour you will spend.

Click here to view Rachel's message.



I'd love to hear your thoughts after viewing the video...please post them in the "comment" section of the blog...

Blessings,
Tracy Klehn

No comments: